Enrolling At Our School
Enrolling at our school is an important process and marks the beginning of the partnership between our school and your family. There are three simple steps to follow:
1. The enrolment application
- Confirm you are within the catchment by checking the catchment map.
- Proof of Residency : Parents or legal guardians who wish to enrol their child at the school are required to demonstrate that the student’s principal place of residence is within the catchment area. Current proof of residency at the address indicated can be provided as follows:
· One primary source – a current lease agreement, rates notice, or unconditional contract of sale, and
· One secondary source – a utility bill (e.g. electricity, gas) showing this same address and parent’s/legal guardian’s name
- Complete the 2020-v7-enrolment-form.pdf. A separate application form must be completed for each enrolling child.
2. The enrolment interview
Certain documents must be available for presentation at the interview. Without the correct documents the enrolment cannot proceed. Please bring the following items to the enrolment interview:
You and the children applying for enrolment.
Each child's birth certificate.
A current passport and visa is required for any child born overseas.
Each child’s most recent student report card.
Proof of residency (see above for acceptable documents).
At the enrolment meeting we will:
Discuss the details on your enrolment application.
Organise uniforms, books and any fees payable and explain important policies.
Complete an enrolment agreement.
At Prep enrolments a short screener will be undertaken to gain an understanding of your child’s abilities and individual needs.
Go for a tour of the school.
3. Important policies to read and understand
Please read these important documents prior to the enrolment interview: